cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Harper, Paul" <paul.har...@Aspect.com>
Subject Information on Cassandra
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 16:09:44 GMT
Hello All,

I'm about 3 months into support several clusters of Cassandra databases. I recently subscribed
to this email list and I receive lots of interesting emails most of which I don't understand.
I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on Cassandra, I would like to know what types of this
should I be checking on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Many of the email I see in this
string are on subjects I've never had to look at so far. So I'm wondering what is it that
I should be monitoring or doing or I should know. I would appreciate it any advice or guidance
you can provide. Please to my email and not the group listing  unless it's something that
maybe helpful to others.

Thanks in advance

Paul E. Harper iii
Principal ClouD SERVICES ENGINEER
NETWORK OPS RUN TEAM - DATABASE
+1 770-239-4465 WORK
+1 770.239.4205 FAX
4450 river green pkwy, suite 100
duluth, GA 30096
United STATES
paul.harper@aspect.com<mailto:paul.harper@aspect.com>
aspect.com<http://www.aspect.com/>

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain
information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not
read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your
system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its
attachments.