Hi Alain,

when  "MemtableReclaimMemory"  Pending Tasks increasing, its slowly backing up reads and writes mostly writes. yes i am seeing bit high GC pressure, currently we are using 24Gb Heap  and G1GC collection. I tried changing Memtable flush threshold it did helped a little but not much. I am not seeing any Errors in the Logs.

Thanks
Pranay.