Hi Pranay,According to http://docs.datastax.com/en/
cassandra/3.0/cassandra/tools/, "MemtableReclaimMemory" is the thread pool used for "Making unused memory available". I don't know much about it since it was never an issue for me. Neither did I heard much about it. toolsTPstats.html
- Are pending tasks staying high for a long period? `watch -d nodetool tpstats`
- What are your GC settings?
- Any other threads pending, blocked or dropped?
- Do you have errors or warnings in your logs?
- Any GC pressure? (monitored through charts or logs at INFO level, or WARN on recent versions)C*heers,-----------------------Alain Rodriguez - @arodream - firstname.lastname@example.orgFranceThe Last Pickle - Apache Cassandra Consulting2017-04-16 16:04 GMT+02:00 Pranay akula <email@example.com>:Hi,what is MemtableReclaimMemory mean in nodetooltpstats ?? does this mean trying to flushing memtable from memory to SStables.I can see sometimes increase in pending tasks of MemtableReclaimMemory in nodetool tpstats, at that time i can see increase in load on those nodes.Does decreasing memtable_cleanup_th
reshold will help ??ThanksPranay.