cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <Abhishek.Maheshw...@timesinternet.in>
Subject RE: [Cassandra] nodetool compactionstats not showing pending task.
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 05:01:48 GMT
I just restart the cluster but still facing same issue. Please let me know where I can search
on JIRA or will raise new ticket for the same?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
+91- 9999805591 (Mobile)
Times Internet Ltd. | A Times of India Group Company
FC - 6, Sector 16A, Film City,  Noida,  U.P. 201301 | INDIA
P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

From: kurt greaves [mailto:kurt@instaclustr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:30 AM
To: Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <Abhishek.Maheshwari@timesinternet.in>
Cc: Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com>; user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Cassandra] nodetool compactionstats not showing pending task.

I believe this is a bug with the estimation of tasks, however not aware of any JIRA that covers
the issue.

On 28 April 2017 at 06:19, Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <Abhishek.Maheshwari@timesinternet.in<mailto:Abhishek.Maheshwari@timesinternet.in>>
wrote:
Hi ,

I will try with JMX but I try with tpstats. In tpstats its showing pending compaction as 0
but in nodetool compactionstats its showing 3. So, for me its seems strange.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
+91- 9999805591<tel:+91%2099998%2005591> (Mobile)