cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nitan Kainth <ni...@bamlabs.com>
Subject Re: Replication issue with Multi DC setup in cassandra
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 22:52:16 GMT
Strange. Anybody else might share something more important.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 16, 2017, at 5:23 PM, suraj pasuparthy <suraj.pasuparthy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes is see them in the datacenter's data directories.. infact i see then even after i
bring down the interface between the 2 DC's which further confirms that a local copy is maintained
in the DC that was not configured in the strategy ..
> its quite important that we block the info for this keyspace from replicating :(.. not
sure why this does not work

> Thanks
> Suraj
>
>> On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 3:06 PM Nitan Kainth <nitan@bamlabs.com> wrote:
>> check for datafiles on filesystem in both DCs.
>>
>>> On May 16, 2017, at 4:42 PM, suraj pasuparthy <suraj.pasuparthy@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> So i though the same,
>>> I see the data via the CQLSH in both the datacenters. consistency is set to LQ
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> -Suraj

would populate because it is DDL but inserts shouldn’t populate, ideally.