cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Justin Cameron <jus...@instaclustr.com>
Subject Re: token distribution in multi-dc
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 00:54:42 GMT
Hi Vasu,

Each DC has a complete token range.

Cheers,
Justin

On Tue, 2 May 2017 at 06:32 vasu gunja <vasu.nosql@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I have a question regarding token distribution in muti-dc setup.
>
> We are having multi-dc (DC1+DC2) setup with V-nodes enabled.
> How token ranges will be distributed in cluster ?
>
> Is complete cluster has completed one token range ?
> Or each DC has complete token  range?
>

> --

*Justin Cameron*Senior Software Engineer

<https://www.instaclustr.com/>

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Pty. Limited (Australia)
and Instaclustr Inc (USA).

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and legally
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy
or disclose its content, but please reply to this email immediately and
highlight the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message.