cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Gopal, Dhruva" <Dhruva.Go...@Aspect.com>
Subject repair question (-dc option)
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 18:59:22 GMT
Hi –
  I have a question on running a repair after bringing up a node that was down (brought down
gracefully) for a few days within a data center. Can we just run nodetool repair –dc <DC>
on a single node (within that DC – specifically the downed node, after it is brought online)
and have that entire DC repaired?

Regards,
Dhruva

This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain
information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not
read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your
system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its
attachments.