cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Surbhi Gupta <surbhi.gupt...@gmail.com>
Subject antlr-runtime-3.2.jar is turning into 0 bytes and dse is going down
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 16:10:59 GMT
Hi,

We have single node instance where we have cassandra , mysql and
application running at the same node for developers.

We are at dse 4.8.9 and dse is going down after sometime .
What we have noticed is that few of the jar at /usr/share/dse/common are
turning into 0 bytes.
Jars are as follows:

antlr-runtime-3.2.jar
antlr-2.7.7.jar
antlr-3.2.jar

When i install the dse all jars are of non zero bytes but not sure what is
happening and some of the jars are turning into 0 bytes and dse is shutting
down.

We were earlier at dse 4.6.10 and we did not see this issue.

Anybody faced this?
Any suggestion?

Thanks
Surbhi