cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Martijn Pieters <mjpiet...@fb.com>
Subject Re: IPv6-only host, can't seem to get Cassandra to bind to a public port
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:41:19 GMT
From my original email: http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg51736.html:

> My configuration changes:
>
> listen_address: <local or global scope IPv6 address>
> listen_interface_prefer_ipv6: true

listen_interface is commented out. I've just now tried again with "# listen_interface_prefer_ipv6:
false" (option commented out), but the error persists.

I've also rebooted the system, in case the upgrade from base 16.04 to 16.04.2 left something
in a funky state.

On 12/04/2017, 21:39, "Khaja, Raziuddin (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <raziuddin.khaja@nih.gov>