cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Yudovin <vla...@winguzone.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Cluster Doubts
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:53:11 GMT
Hi Luis,

I don't thinks it's possible to achieve this by custom Snitch. As far as I understand Snitch
only provides cluster topology, and connectivity is done by another component/layer. And each
cluster node should be able to connect to every other node. So I would keep with Michael's
options a) - "establish network communication forthe entire cluster"

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:42:17 -0400 Luis Miguel &lt;arbox_@hotmail.com&gt; wrote
----

Hi Michael!

Thanks for your answer I feared that was the answer...do you know if implementing my own Snitch
would be possible to handle this situation?