cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Roland Otta <Roland.O...@willhaben.at>
Subject Re: WriteTimeoutException with LWT after few milliseconds
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:48:34 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

its unlikely that i can assist you .. but nevertheless ... i give it a try ;-)

whats your consistency level for the insert?
what if one ore more nodes are marked down and proper consistency cant be achieved?
of course the error message does not indicate that problem (as it says its a timeout)... but
in that case you would get an instant error for inserts. wouldn't you?

br,
roland