A TTL is technically similar to a delete - in the end both create tombstones.
If you want to eliminate the possibility of resurrected deleted data, you should run repairs.

If you can guarantuee a 100% that data is read-repaired before gc_grace_seconds after the data has been TTL'ed, you won't need an extra repair.

Are you running multi dc?

Skickat från min iPad