cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <SEAN_R_DUR...@homedepot.com>
Subject RE: Growing Hints
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 19:03:23 GMT
Version number may help.

Sean Durity

From: Anshu Vajpayee [mailto:anshu.vajpayee@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 10:09 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Growing Hints

Anyone aware about  issue ?

Hints are still growing although gossip and repair was successfull. Gossip is flowing without
any issue as all nodes status is UN.

Hints are growing and there is timed out message in log hinted handoff delivery.  Hints are
not truncating after defined time period.

Please let me know if you have any question. Thanks

On Dec 29, 2016 10:06 AM, "Anshu Vajpayee" <anshu.vajpayee@gmail.com<mailto:anshu.vajpayee@gmail.com>>