cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Ney, Richard" <Richard....@Aspect.com>
Subject Re: Trying to find cause of exception
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 09:28:09 GMT
Johnny,

Would these WARN cause the read issues I’m seeing

WARN  [GossipTasks:1] 2017-01-03 03:27:48,926 Gossiper.java:752 - Gossip stage has 7 pending
tasks; skipping status check (no nodes will be marked down)
WARN  [ScheduledTasks:1] 2017-01-03 03:27:48,997 MonitoringTask.java:150 - 1 operations timed
out in the last 3810 msecs, operation list available at debug log level
INFO  [ScheduledTasks:1] 2017-01-03 03:27:48,998 MessagingService.java:1005 - MUTATION messages
were dropped in last 5000 ms: 404 for internal timeout and 0 for cross node timeout. Mean
internal dropped latency: 10137 ms and Mean cross-node dropped latency: 0 ms
INFO  [ScheduledTasks:1] 2017-01-03 03:27:48,998 MessagingService.java:1005 - READ messages
were dropped in last 5000 ms: 188 for internal timeout and 0 for cross node timeout. Mean
internal dropped latency: 9557 ms and Mean cross-node dropped latency: 0 ms
INFO  [ScheduledTasks:1] 2017-01-03 03:27:48,998 MessagingService.java:1005 - REQUEST_RESPONSE
messages were dropped in last 5000 ms: 1 for internal timeout and 0 for cross node timeout.
Mean internal dropped latency: 14831 ms and Mean cross-node dropped latency: 0 ms

RICHARD NEY
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR, RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
+1 (978) 848.6640 WORK
+1 (916) 846.2353 MOBILE
UNITED STATES
richard.ney@aspect.com<mailto:richard.ney@aspect.com>