cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Matija Gobec <matija0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All nodes hosting replicas down
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:23:27 GMT
If you are reading and none of the replicas is online you will get an
exception on the read (tried x replicas but 0 responded) and your read will
fail. Writes on the other hand are going to go through only if your write
consistency is ANY. If your write consistency is ONE or anything upwards,
then it will fail too.