cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi DC Production ready Cassandra version
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:02:35 GMT
Hi,

This has been debated here many times, I recommend you do a search in the
mailing list archives for more info.

The community currently recommends Apache Cassandra 3.0.last or Tic Toc
releases (3.X, with X > 0) ONLY if you need a specific feature from this
branch AND are ready to tackle some issues.

C*heers,
Alain Rodriguez - @arodream - alain@thelastpickle.com
France

http://www.thelastpickle.com