cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <>
Subject RE: Cassandra cluster performance
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2016 04:54:45 GMT
Hi Branislav,

What is your column family definition?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
+91- 9999805591 (Mobile)
Times Internet Ltd. | A Times of India Group Company
FC - 6, Sector 16A, Film City,  Noida,  U.P. 201301 | INDIA
P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

From: Branislav Janosik -T (bjanosik - AAP3 INC at Cisco) []
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: Cassandra cluster performance

- Consistency level is set to ONE
-  Keyspace definition:

                    "CREATE KEYSPACE  IF NOT EXISTS  onem2m " +
        "WITH replication = " +
        "{ 'class' : 'SimpleStrategy', 'replication_factor' : 1}";

- yes, the client is on separate VM

- In our project we use Cassandra API version 3.0.2 but the database (cluster) is version

- for 2node cluster:

         first VM: 25 GB RAM, 16 CPUs

         second VM: 16 GB RAM, 16 CPUs