cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Harikrishnan Pillai <HPil...@walmartlabs.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Different cluster gossiping to each other
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 17:51:25 GMT
This is possible if some of the nodes are available in system peer table of the other cluster.this
usually occurs when we decommission nodes from one cluster and add to another cluster.also
make sure that before adding a node newly to a cluster all data in drives are properly wiped
out .

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2016, at 3:11 AM, Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <Abhishek.Maheshwari@timesinternet.in<mailto:Abhishek.Maheshwari@timesinternet.in>>