cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Unexpected exception
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 16:08:44 GMT
>From the trace, "Connection reset by peer" simply mean the client
disconnected, which isn't necessary a problem/abnormal per se (and if it
is, it sounds more like a client issue than anything else). That said, I'm
not sure why 3.0.8 log this at INFO now, as that's not really a problem, so
if you can reproduce on 3.0.9 too, feel free to open a JIRA ticket. That
said, it's kind of harmless unless you have other symptoms of something not
working.