cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ali Akhtar <ali.rac...@gmail.com>
Subject Having Counters in a Collection, like a map<int, counter>?
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:17:53 GMT
I have a use-case where I need to have a dynamic number of counters.

The easiest way to do this would be to have a map<int, counter> where the
int is the key, and the counter is the value which is incremented /
decremented. E.g if something related to 5 happened, then i'd get the
counter for 5 and increment / decrement it.

I also need to have multiple map<int, counter>s of this type, where each
int is a key referring to something different.

Is there a way to do this in c* which doesn't require creating 1 table per
type of map<int, counter> that i need?