cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Roth <benjamin.r...@jaumo.com>
Subject Re: Which version is stable enough for production environment?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:20:19 GMT
What are the compaction issues / hint corruprions you encountered? Are
there JIRA tickets for it?
I am curios cause I use 3.10 (trunk) in production.

For anyone who is planning to use MVs:
They basically work. We use them in production since some months, BUT (it's
a quite big one) maintainance is a pain. Bootstrapping and repairs may be -
depending on the model, config, amount of data - really, really painful.
I'm currently investigating intensively.

--
Benjamin Roth
Prokurist

Jaumo GmbH · www.jaumo.com
Wehrstraße 46 · 73035 Göppingen · Germany
Phone +49 7161 304880-6 · Fax +49 7161 304880-1
AG Ulm · HRB 731058 · Managing Director: Jens Kammerer