cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari <Abhishek.Maheshw...@timesinternet.in>
Subject Cassandra Multi DC with diff version.
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 05:47:47 GMT
Hi All,

We have 2 Cassandra DC with below config:

DC1: In DC1 we have 9 Servers with 64 GB ram 40 Core machines. In this DC we have Cassandra
version: 2.1.4. And We have 2 TB data on each server. Application is connected with DC.
DC2: In DC2 we have 5 Servers with 64 GB ram 40 Core machines. In this DC we have Cassandra
version: 3.0.9.

My Question is both DC will be in sync perfectly?

What will happen if I will use LOCAL_QURAM on both DC with same queries?

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Kumar Maheshwari
+91- 9999805591 (Mobile)
Times Internet Ltd. | A Times of India Group Company
FC - 6, Sector 16A, Film City,  Noida,  U.P. 201301 | INDIA
P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

Education gets Exciting with IIM Kozhikode Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
- 2 years (AMBA accredited with full benefits of IIMK Alumni status). Brought to you by IIMK
in association with TSW, an Executive Education initiative from The Times of India Group.
Learn more: www.timestsw.com