cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Harikrishnan A <>
Subject DSE Solr create_core - core not getting created on all sole enabled nodes
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 06:43:30 GMT
I am getting the below error while trying to create solr core from one of the node.
dsetool create_core <ks>.<tablename> generateResources=true;
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer$RemoteSolrException: Create for core <ks>.<tablename>
failed on the following servers [.., ..]
Out of the 12 nodes in this solr DC, it got created on only 2 nodes. I had successfully create
solr core earlier and is working perfectly fine.
I tried to execute dsetool reload_core, which also fails with the above exception.
Any idea what could be the reason behind this? How do I trouble shoot this.
Thanks & Regards,Hari
View raw message