cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Robert Wille <rwi...@fold3.com>
Subject Re: Cannot mix counter and non counter columns in the same table
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 17:54:15 GMT
I used to think it was terrible as well. But it really isn’t. Just put your non-counter columns
in a separate table with the same primary key. If you want to query both counter and non-counter
columns at the same time, just query both tables at the same time with asynchronous queries.

On Nov 1, 2016, at 7:29 AM, Ali Akhtar <ali.rac200@gmail.com<mailto:ali.rac200@gmail.com>>