cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Yudovin <vla...@winguzone.com>
Subject Re: generate different sizes of request from single client
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 05:43:26 GMT
&gt;doesn't has any option for mixed request size

As a workaround you can run two parallel tests with its own size each.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Thu, 24 Nov 2016 16:54:08 -0500 Vikas Jaiman &lt;er.vikasjaiman@gmail.com&gt;
wrote ----

Hi Vladimir,

It has option of mixed request of read/write but doesn't has any option for mixed request
size where I can request different size of request.

Thanks,

Vikas