cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Yudovin <vla...@winguzone.com>
Subject Re: How to Choose a Version for Upgrade
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 08:26:18 GMT
Hi Shalom,

there are a lot of discussion on this topic, but it seems that for know we can call 3.0.xx
line as most stable. If you don't need specific feature from 3.x line take 3.0.10.

Best regards, Vladimir Yudovin,

Winguzone - Cloud Cassandra Hosting

---- On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 03:14:37 -0500Shalom Sagges &lt;shaloms@liveperson.com&gt;
wrote ----

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering how to choose the proper, most stable Cassandra version for a Production environment.

Should I follow the version that's used in Datastax Enterprise (in this case 3.0.10) or is
there a better way of figuring this out?

Thanks!

Shalom Sagges

DBA

T: +972-74-700-4035

 We Create Meaningful Connections

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.

If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee you
must not use, copy, disclose or take action based on this message or any information herein.

If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply
email and delete this message. Thank you.