cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ali Akhtar <ali.rac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Being asked to use frozen for UDT in 3.9
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 04:21:23 GMT
Not sure I understand the question, sorry.

The column isn't part of the primary key.

I defined a UDT and then I tried to define a column (not primary or cluster
key) as being of that type, but it doesn't let me do that unless i set it
as frozen. Docs indicate otherwise though

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Andrew Tolbert <andrew.tolbert@datastax.com