cassandra-user mailing list archives: August 2016

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Mick Semb Wever Re: LegacySchemaTables.createKeyspaceFromSchemaPartition fails with an IllegalStateException Mon, 01 Aug, 03:59
Jesse Hodges duplicate values for primary key Tue, 02 Aug, 01:16
Julien Anguenot Re: duplicate values for primary key Tue, 02 Aug, 05:54
Mohammad Kermani Left Cassandra mailing list Tue, 02 Aug, 06:29
Oskar Kjellin Re: duplicate values for primary key Tue, 02 Aug, 06:36
Julien Anguenot Re: duplicate values for primary key Tue, 02 Aug, 06:40
Julien Anguenot Re: Left Cassandra mailing list Tue, 02 Aug, 06:40
Andrey Ilinykh Re: Left Cassandra mailing list Tue, 02 Aug, 06:40
Mohammad Kermani Re: Left Cassandra mailing list Tue, 02 Aug, 07:00
George Webster question when using SASI indexing Tue, 02 Aug, 14:05
DuyHai Doan Re: question when using SASI indexing Tue, 02 Aug, 15:22
Romain Hardouin Re: duplicate values for primary key Tue, 02 Aug, 15:25
DuyHai Doan Re: Set up authentication on a live production cluster Tue, 02 Aug, 15:41
Jai Re: Set up authentication on a live production cluster Tue, 02 Aug, 16:21
George Webster Re: question when using SASI indexing Tue, 02 Aug, 16:32
Jeff Carpenter Cassandra: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition Tue, 02 Aug, 16:36
James Carman Re: Cassandra: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition Tue, 02 Aug, 16:38
DuyHai Doan Re: question when using SASI indexing Tue, 02 Aug, 16:58
Sam Tunnicliffe Re: Set up authentication on a live production cluster Tue, 02 Aug, 17:00
Rakesh Kumar Re: Cassandra: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition Tue, 02 Aug, 17:24
Jesse Hodges sstabledump / sstableverify not in ddc 3.7.0 Tue, 02 Aug, 17:27
Jesse Hodges Re: duplicate values for primary key Tue, 02 Aug, 17:51
SEAN_R_DUR...@homedepot.com RE: Set up authentication on a live production cluster Tue, 02 Aug, 18:26
George Webster Re: question when using SASI indexing Tue, 02 Aug, 20:52
cass savy Re: Switching to Vnodes Tue, 02 Aug, 23:27
Kevin Burton Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 01:43
Kevin Burton Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 02:34
Ashwini Mhatre (asmhatre) Re: Issue in internode encryption in cassandra Wed, 03 Aug, 10:25
Ben Slater Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 10:41
DuyHai Doan Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 10:49
Aleksandr Ivanov unreachable nodes mystery in describecluster output Wed, 03 Aug, 12:17
Bastien DINE RE: Issue in internode encryption in cassandra Wed, 03 Aug, 12:39
Romain Hardouin Re: unreachable nodes mystery in describecluster output Wed, 03 Aug, 12:49
Aleksandr Ivanov Re: unreachable nodes mystery in describecluster output Wed, 03 Aug, 13:01
Romain Hardouin Re: unreachable nodes mystery in describecluster output Wed, 03 Aug, 13:38
Aleksandr Ivanov Re: unreachable nodes mystery in describecluster output Wed, 03 Aug, 14:05
Kevin Burton Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 15:44
Kevin Burton Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 15:44
Romain Hardouin Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 16:09
Reynald Bourtembourg Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 16:23
Jonathan Haddad Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 18:09
Kevin Burton Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 18:45
Henrik Schröder Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 18:53
Kevin Burton Mutation of X bytes is too large for the maximum size of Y Wed, 03 Aug, 19:58
Ben Slater Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Wed, 03 Aug, 20:54
Ryan Svihla Re: Mutation of X bytes is too large for the maximum size of Y Wed, 03 Aug, 20:59
Jonathan Haddad Re: Mutation of X bytes is too large for the maximum size of Y Wed, 03 Aug, 21:21
Ryan Svihla Re: Mutation of X bytes is too large for the maximum size of Y Wed, 03 Aug, 21:30
Ryan Svihla Re: Mutation of X bytes is too large for the maximum size of Y Wed, 03 Aug, 21:32
Kevin Burton Re: Mutation of X bytes is too large for the maximum size of Y Wed, 03 Aug, 22:15
Michael Burman Merging cells in compaction / compression? Thu, 04 Aug, 12:59
Kevin Burton Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Thu, 04 Aug, 18:45
Jonathan Haddad Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Memory leak and lockup on our 2.2.7 Cassandra cluster. Thu, 04 Aug, 19:08
Eric Stevens Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Thu, 04 Aug, 19:26
Michael Burman Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Thu, 04 Aug, 20:08
DuyHai Doan Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Thu, 04 Aug, 20:26
Yuan Fang Question about opscenter Lifecycle Manager: Thu, 04 Aug, 22:25
Manikandan Srinivasan Re: Question about opscenter Lifecycle Manager: Thu, 04 Aug, 22:33
Yuan Fang Re: Question about opscenter Lifecycle Manager: Thu, 04 Aug, 22:41
Manikandan Srinivasan Re: Question about opscenter Lifecycle Manager: Thu, 04 Aug, 23:31
DuyHai Doan Re: question when using SASI indexing Fri, 05 Aug, 08:36
George Webster Re: question when using SASI indexing Fri, 05 Aug, 11:18
DuyHai Doan Re: question when using SASI indexing Fri, 05 Aug, 12:37
Michael Burman Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Fri, 05 Aug, 13:14
Jean Carlo Sync failed between in AntiEntropySessions - Repair Fri, 05 Aug, 14:15
Jonathan Haddad Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Fri, 05 Aug, 14:22
Paulo Motta Re: Sync failed between in AntiEntropySessions - Repair Fri, 05 Aug, 14:24
Michael Burman Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Fri, 05 Aug, 14:46
Jean Carlo Re: Sync failed between in AntiEntropySessions - Repair Fri, 05 Aug, 15:08
Jonathan Haddad Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Fri, 05 Aug, 15:10
Jonathan Haddad Re: Merging cells in compaction / compression? Fri, 05 Aug, 15:14
Paulo Motta Re: Sync failed between in AntiEntropySessions - Repair Fri, 05 Aug, 15:16
Jean Carlo Re: Sync failed between in AntiEntropySessions - Repair Fri, 05 Aug, 15:28
Paulo Motta Re: Sync failed between in AntiEntropySessions - Repair Fri, 05 Aug, 15:31
Jean Carlo Re: Sync failed between in AntiEntropySessions - Repair Fri, 05 Aug, 18:23
Aoi Kadoya Re: CPU high load Fri, 05 Aug, 20:21
Charlie Moad OutOfMemoryError when initializing a secondary index Fri, 05 Aug, 21:05
Timon Wong Doing rolling upgrades on two DCs Sat, 06 Aug, 09:03
Forkalsrud, Erik RE: Doing rolling upgrades on two DCs Sat, 06 Aug, 21:38
Yuji Ito Stale value appears after consecutive TRUNCATE Mon, 08 Aug, 05:34
Stone Fang a solution of getting cassandra cross-datacenter latency at a certain time Mon, 08 Aug, 07:58
DuyHai Doan Spark/Cassandra/Zeppelin integration: How to Mon, 08 Aug, 08:29
horschi Re: Stale value appears after consecutive TRUNCATE Mon, 08 Aug, 09:36
INDRANIL BASU Verify cassandra backup and restore in C * 2.1 Mon, 08 Aug, 11:29
Ryan Svihla Re: a solution of getting cassandra cross-datacenter latency at a certain time Mon, 08 Aug, 12:50
Chris Lohfink Re: a solution of getting cassandra cross-datacenter latency at a certain time Mon, 08 Aug, 13:10
John Wong compactions stuck and restart doesn't kill it Mon, 08 Aug, 14:22
Timon Wong Re: Doing rolling upgrades on two DCs Mon, 08 Aug, 14:58
Surbhi Gupta Re: compactions stuck and restart doesn't kill it Mon, 08 Aug, 15:16
Sujeet Kumar setting ttl using timestamp field of record during insertion in cassandra Mon, 08 Aug, 15:18
SEAN_R_DUR...@homedepot.com RE: setting ttl using timestamp field of record during insertion in cassandra Mon, 08 Aug, 16:06
John Wong Re: compactions stuck and restart doesn't kill it Mon, 08 Aug, 16:34
Sujeet Kumar Re: setting ttl using timestamp field of record during insertion in cassandra Mon, 08 Aug, 16:43
Surbhi Gupta Re: compactions stuck and restart doesn't kill it Mon, 08 Aug, 17:18
Rajath Subramanyam Re: Verify cassandra backup and restore in C * 2.1 Mon, 08 Aug, 18:11
Erik Forkalsud Re: Doing rolling upgrades on two DCs Mon, 08 Aug, 18:12
John Wong Re: compactions stuck and restart doesn't kill it Mon, 08 Aug, 20:23
Surbhi Gupta Re: compactions stuck and restart doesn't kill it Mon, 08 Aug, 20:52
Jason J. W. Williams Adding Materialized View triggers "Mutation Too Large" error. Mon, 08 Aug, 22:52
Paulo Motta Re: Adding Materialized View triggers "Mutation Too Large" error. Mon, 08 Aug, 23:26
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
May 2019150
Apr 2019153
Mar 2019171