cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Bastien DINE <>
Subject RE: Issue in internode encryption in cassandra
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:39:47 GMT
Hi Ashwini,

On all my nodes, I’m installing the additional jce policy

Then I’m generating one key / certificate on each of my node, exporting public part and
store it in a truststore of other nodes and configure cassandra.yaml
Datastax documentation is pretty clear :

Hope its helps,

De : Ashwini Mhatre (asmhatre) []
Envoyé : mercredi 3 août 2016 12:25
À :
Cc : Keshava H P (kehp); PRABHJOT KAUR (prabhkau)
Objet : Re: Issue in internode encryption in cassandra

Is any one have any hint regarding node to node encryption .

Ashwini Mhatre

From: asmhatre <<>>
Date: Monday, 25 July 2016 at 4:15 PM
Subject: Issue in internode encryption in cassandra

I am using internode encryption in cassandra, with self signed CA it works fine. but with
other product CA m getting this error "Filtering out TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
as it isnt supported by the socket”
View raw message