cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Paulo Motta <pauloricard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: full and incremental repair consistency
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:02:38 GMT
Running repair with -local flag does not mark sstables as repaired, since
you can't guarantee data in other DCs are repaired. In order to support
incremental repair, you need to run a full repair without the -local flag,
and then in the next time you run repair, previously repaired sstables are
skipped.