cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Amit Trivedi <tria...@gmail.com>
Subject Can Sqoop be used in cassandra only cluster for data migration?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 20:42:36 GMT
I am working on a POC and would like to move data from a relational
database to Cassandra. I was wondering if I can use Sqoop for this since it
is one time thing and it would be easy to just give a select query to Sqoop
to pull data from relational database.
However, it looks like I need to setup a new analytics (Hadoop) cluster to
use Sqoop. Is there any way to use Sqoop in cassandra only node? I am on
DSE 4.8.1

I know there are other ways to migrate data like using sstable loader or
COPY command (I am looking moving less than million rows).