cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Haddad <...@jonhaddad.com>
Subject Re: Mutation of X bytes is too large for the maximum size of Y
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 21:21:37 GMT
I haven't verified, so i'm not 100% certain, but I believe you'd get back
an exception to the client.  Yes, this belongs in the DB, but I don't think
you're totally blind to what went wrong.

My guess is this exception in the Python driver (but other drivers should
have a similar exception):
https://github.com/datastax/python-driver/blob/master/cassandra/protocol.py#L288