cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Matija Gobec <matija0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get information of each read/write request?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 19:08:45 GMT
Hi Jun,

If you are looking to track each request zipking is your best bet. The last
pickle has a blog
<http://thelastpickle.com/blog/2015/12/07/using-zipkin-for-full-stack-tracing-including-cassandra.html>
about tracing using zipkin.
Regarding the stats you see in nodetool did you check the metrics package
in cassandra and what it exposes over JMX?

Regards,
Matija