cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Lu, Boying" <Boying...@emc.com>
Subject RE: A question to updatesstables
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 09:41:11 GMT
yes, we use Cassandra 2.1.11 in our latest release.

From: Romain Hardouin [mailto:romainh_ml@yahoo.fr]
Sent: 2016年8月19日 17:36
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: A question to updatesstables

ka is the 2.1 format... I don't understand. Did you install C* 2.1?

Romain

Le Vendredi 19 août 2016 11h32, "Lu, Boying" <Boying.Lu@emc.com<mailto:Boying.Lu@emc.com>>
a écrit :

Here is the error message in our log file:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Incompatible SSTable found. Current version ka is unable to read
file: /data/db/1/data/StorageOS/RemoteDirectorGroup/StorageOS-RemoteDirectorGroup-ic-37. Please
run upgradesstables.
    at org.apache.cassandra.db.ColumnFamilyStore.createColumnFamilyStore(ColumnFamilyStore.java:517)
    at org.apache.cassandra.db.ColumnFamilyStore.createColumnFamilyStore(ColumnFamilyStore.java:494)
    at org.apache.cassandra.db.Keyspace.initCf(Keyspace.java:335)
    at org.apache.cassandra.db.Keyspace.<init>(Keyspace.java:275)
    at org.apache.cassandra.db.Keyspace.open(Keyspace.java:121)
    at org.apache.cassandra.db.Keyspace.open(Keyspace.java:98)
    at org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.setup(CassandraDaemon.java:328)
    at org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.init(CassandraDaemon.java:479)