cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Romain Hardouin <romainh...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: unreachable nodes mystery in describecluster output
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 13:38:53 GMT
That's a good news if describecluster shows the same version on each node. Try with a high
timeout like 120 seconds to see if it works. Is there a VPN between DCs? Is there room for
improvement at the network level? TCP tuning, etc. I'm not saying you won't have unreachable
nodes but it's worth it if you can.
Romain