cassandra-user mailing list archives: July 2016

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Abhinav Solan Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Tue, 12 Jul, 21:57
Riccardo Ferrari Re: Is my cluster normal? Tue, 12 Jul, 22:01
Yuan Fang Re: Is my cluster normal? Tue, 12 Jul, 22:03
Aoi Kadoya CPU high load Tue, 12 Jul, 22:23
Ken Hancock Re: how to start a embed cassandra instance? Wed, 13 Jul, 12:28
DuyHai Doan Re: how to start a embed cassandra instance? Wed, 13 Jul, 12:31
Jean Carlo Exclude a host from the repair process Wed, 13 Jul, 13:44
Patrick McFadin Re: CPU high load Wed, 13 Jul, 16:15
Anuj Wadehra Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Wed, 13 Jul, 16:32
Tyler Hobbs Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Wed, 13 Jul, 16:39
Yuan Fang Re: Is my cluster normal? Wed, 13 Jul, 17:32
Yuan Fang Re: Is my cluster normal? Wed, 13 Jul, 17:34
Yuan Fang Re: Is my cluster normal? Wed, 13 Jul, 18:17
Melissa Warnkin ApacheCon: Getting the word out internally Wed, 13 Jul, 19:35
Romain Hardouin Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Wed, 13 Jul, 20:02
Aoi Kadoya Re: CPU high load Wed, 13 Jul, 20:04
Romain Hardouin Re: Is my cluster normal? Wed, 13 Jul, 20:18
Abhinav Solan Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Wed, 13 Jul, 20:20
Romain Hardouin Re: CPU high load Wed, 13 Jul, 20:28
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Wed, 13 Jul, 21:28
Kevin O'Connor Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Wed, 13 Jul, 21:42
Ranjib Dey Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Wed, 13 Jul, 22:01
David Aronchick 1000 Cassandra Nodes running on Kubernetes 1.3 Thu, 14 Jul, 00:42
Aoi Kadoya Re: CPU high load Thu, 14 Jul, 02:36
Satoshi Hikida What is the merit of incremental backup Thu, 14 Jul, 06:54
Stone Fang Re: Exclude a host from the repair process Thu, 14 Jul, 07:16
Satoshi Hikida Questions about anti-entropy repair Thu, 14 Jul, 07:41
Romain Hardouin Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Thu, 14 Jul, 07:54
Juho Mäkinen Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Thu, 14 Jul, 08:42
Romain Hardouin Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Thu, 14 Jul, 09:18
Stefano Ortolani Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Thu, 14 Jul, 09:33
Stefano Ortolani Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Thu, 14 Jul, 09:36
Michał Łowicki Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Thu, 14 Jul, 09:48
Romain Hardouin Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Thu, 14 Jul, 10:04
Spiros Ioannou use private ip for internode and public IP for seeds Thu, 14 Jul, 13:15
Prasenjit Sarkar Re: What is the merit of incremental backup Thu, 14 Jul, 16:46
Stone Fang Re: how to start a embed cassandra instance? Fri, 15 Jul, 05:45
Satoshi Hikida Re: What is the merit of incremental backup Fri, 15 Jul, 07:20
denish patel Fwd: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack! Fri, 15 Jul, 15:11
Mike Heffner Re: Ring connection timeouts with 2.2.6 Fri, 15 Jul, 15:16
Rajath Subramanyam Re: What is the merit of incremental backup Fri, 15 Jul, 18:03
Scott Hirleman Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Sat, 16 Jul, 14:20
Xiaolong Jiang Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Sat, 16 Jul, 17:09
David King Re: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack! Sun, 17 Jul, 06:21
Varun Barala Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Mon, 18 Jul, 07:06
Riccardo Ferrari Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Mon, 18 Jul, 08:14
Eric Evans Re: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack! Mon, 18 Jul, 14:22
sai krishnam raju potturi Re : Recommended procedure for enabling SSL on a live production cluster Mon, 18 Jul, 15:06
Yuji Ito cqlsh doesn't make response in LCS setting Tue, 19 Jul, 05:22
Stone Fang CassandraDaemon&&EmbeddedCassandraService Tue, 19 Jul, 09:25
Ricardo Sancho Cassandra metrics custom reporter Tue, 19 Jul, 16:19
Yuan Fang Slow query date without hour, minute,seconds. Tue, 19 Jul, 16:48
Yuan Fang OpsCenter sending alert emails or posting to a url never succeeded. Tue, 19 Jul, 16:56
Branton Davis Re: Cassandra metrics custom reporter Tue, 19 Jul, 17:29
Saurabh Kumar Cassandra thrift frameSize issue Tue, 19 Jul, 18:26
Oleksandr Petrov Re: Cassandra thrift frameSize issue Wed, 20 Jul, 07:15
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: cqlsh doesn't make response in LCS setting Wed, 20 Jul, 10:03
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: CPU high load Wed, 20 Jul, 11:03
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Exclude a host from the repair process Wed, 20 Jul, 11:11
Amit Singh F RE: Exclude a host from the repair process Wed, 20 Jul, 11:20
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Questions about anti-entropy repair Wed, 20 Jul, 11:33
Cyril Scetbon Repair and LCS tables Wed, 20 Jul, 12:48
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Repair and LCS tables Wed, 20 Jul, 13:24
sai krishnam raju potturi Re: Re : Recommended procedure for enabling SSL on a live production cluster Wed, 20 Jul, 15:02
daemeon reiydelle Re: Questions about anti-entropy repair Wed, 20 Jul, 15:31
Juho Mäkinen My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Wed, 20 Jul, 16:13
Kevin Burton Are counters faster than CAS or vice versa? Wed, 20 Jul, 18:48
Jeff Jirsa Re: Are counters faster than CAS or vice versa? Wed, 20 Jul, 18:53
Juho Mäkinen Re: Ring connection timeouts with 2.2.6 Wed, 20 Jul, 19:49
Kevin Burton Re: Are counters faster than CAS or vice versa? Wed, 20 Jul, 20:12
Jonathan Haddad Re: Are counters faster than CAS or vice versa? Wed, 20 Jul, 20:31
Ryan Springer Re: OpsCenter sending alert emails or posting to a url never succeeded. Wed, 20 Jul, 20:54
Nate McCall Re: Re : Recommended procedure for enabling SSL on a live production cluster Wed, 20 Jul, 21:25
Farzad Panahi Cassandra stable version for production Wed, 20 Jul, 23:33
Jonathan Haddad Re: Cassandra stable version for production Wed, 20 Jul, 23:41
Stone Fang Re: Exclude a host from the repair process Thu, 21 Jul, 08:28
Julien Anguenot Re: Cassandra stable version for production Thu, 21 Jul, 08:34
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Exclude a host from the repair process Thu, 21 Jul, 09:51
Cyril Scetbon Re: Repair and LCS tables Thu, 21 Jul, 09:55
Stone Fang multi datacenter improvement Thu, 21 Jul, 09:57
Stone Fang Re: Exclude a host from the repair process Thu, 21 Jul, 10:12
sai krishnam raju potturi Re: Re : Recommended procedure for enabling SSL on a live production cluster Thu, 21 Jul, 13:41
Raman Kannan UNSUBSCRIBE Fri, 22 Jul, 00:50
Bhuvan Rawal Performance impact of wide rows on read heavy workload Fri, 22 Jul, 03:08
chandana.tumm...@wipro.com Re: UNSUBSCRIBE Fri, 22 Jul, 03:23
Yuji Ito Re: cqlsh doesn't make response in LCS setting Fri, 22 Jul, 06:19
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: UNSUBSCRIBE Fri, 22 Jul, 08:38
Juho Mäkinen Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 12:10
Ryan Svihla Re: Questions about anti-entropy repair Fri, 22 Jul, 18:36
Mark Rose Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 19:00
Ryan Svihla Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 19:38
Chris Lee RE: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 19:45
Juho Mäkinen Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 20:44
Mark Rose Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 23:25
Juho Mäkinen Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Sat, 23 Jul, 11:21
Mike Heffner Re: Ring connection timeouts with 2.2.6 Sat, 23 Jul, 14:18
Yuji Ito Read gets stale data after failure of commit phase in CAS operation Mon, 25 Jul, 01:08
Ryan Svihla Re: Read gets stale data after failure of commit phase in CAS operation Mon, 25 Jul, 01:10
Yuji Ito Re: Read gets stale data after failure of commit phase in CAS operation Mon, 25 Jul, 01:16
Satoshi Hikida Re: What is the merit of incremental backup Mon, 25 Jul, 02:10
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 202023
Jul 2020113
Jun 2020109