cassandra-user mailing list archives: July 2016

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Игорь С Fwd: Schema change issue Fri, 01 Jul, 17:04
Michał Łowicki Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Thu, 14 Jul, 09:48
Juho Mäkinen Questions on LCS behaviour after big BulkLoad cluster bootstrap Wed, 06 Jul, 06:56
Juho Mäkinen Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter Thu, 14 Jul, 08:42
Juho Mäkinen My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Wed, 20 Jul, 16:13
Juho Mäkinen Re: Ring connection timeouts with 2.2.6 Wed, 20 Jul, 19:49
Juho Mäkinen Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 12:10
Juho Mäkinen Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 20:44
Juho Mäkinen Re: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Sat, 23 Jul, 11:21
Abhinav Solan NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Tue, 12 Jul, 17:46
Abhinav Solan Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Tue, 12 Jul, 19:02
Abhinav Solan Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Tue, 12 Jul, 21:57
Abhinav Solan Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Wed, 13 Jul, 20:20
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: UNSUBSCRIBE Mon, 11 Jul, 13:38
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: unsubscribe Mon, 11 Jul, 13:38
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: DTCS SSTable count issue Mon, 11 Jul, 20:05
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Are updates on map columns causing tombstones? Mon, 11 Jul, 20:21
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Problems with cassandra on AWS Mon, 11 Jul, 20:32
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: How I can ignore clustering key order and read latests writes first? Mon, 11 Jul, 20:47
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: DTCS SSTable count issue Mon, 11 Jul, 20:57
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Help regarding cassandra node networking.. Tue, 12 Jul, 09:01
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Can you enable Thrift on a node and still connect remotely to it using CQL/port 9042? Tue, 12 Jul, 09:23
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: How to print out the metrics information, like compaction and garbage collection? Tue, 12 Jul, 09:31
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Can't get performance for scanning the column that is not row key. Tue, 12 Jul, 10:01
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Tue, 12 Jul, 14:01
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Wed, 13 Jul, 21:28
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: cqlsh doesn't make response in LCS setting Wed, 20 Jul, 10:03
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: CPU high load Wed, 20 Jul, 11:03
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Exclude a host from the repair process Wed, 20 Jul, 11:11
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Questions about anti-entropy repair Wed, 20 Jul, 11:33
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Repair and LCS tables Wed, 20 Jul, 13:24
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Exclude a host from the repair process Thu, 21 Jul, 09:51
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: UNSUBSCRIBE Fri, 22 Jul, 08:38
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Wed, 27 Jul, 23:17
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Fri, 29 Jul, 05:07
Alexandre Santana Divergence from Cassandra partition_count and partition keys count Thu, 07 Jul, 18:15
Amit Singh F RE: Exclude a host from the repair process Wed, 20 Jul, 11:20
Anuj Wadehra Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Wed, 13 Jul, 16:32
Aoi Kadoya CPU high load Tue, 12 Jul, 22:23
Aoi Kadoya Re: CPU high load Wed, 13 Jul, 20:04
Aoi Kadoya Re: CPU high load Thu, 14 Jul, 02:36
Ashwini Mhatre (asmhatre) Issue in internode encryption in cassandra Mon, 25 Jul, 10:45
Ben Slater Re: Is my cluster normal? Thu, 07 Jul, 21:58
Ben Slater Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Thu, 28 Jul, 00:21
Bhuvan Rawal Performance impact of wide rows on read heavy workload Fri, 22 Jul, 03:08
Bill Hastings Compactions Sat, 02 Jul, 23:57
Branton Davis Re: Cassandra metrics custom reporter Tue, 19 Jul, 17:29
Bryan Cheng Re: Debugging high tail read latencies (internal timeout) Thu, 07 Jul, 18:35
Chris Lee RE: My cluster shows high system load without any apparent reason Fri, 22 Jul, 19:45
Chris Lohfink Re: Approximate row count Wed, 27 Jul, 18:49
Cyril Scetbon Repair and LCS tables Wed, 20 Jul, 12:48
Cyril Scetbon Re: Repair and LCS tables Thu, 21 Jul, 09:55
Daiyue Weng whats the default .yaml file that cassandra-stress uses Thu, 07 Jul, 08:28
Daiyue Weng Re: whats the default .yaml file that cassandra-stress uses Thu, 07 Jul, 10:33
David Aronchick 1000 Cassandra Nodes running on Kubernetes 1.3 Thu, 14 Jul, 00:42
David King Re: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack! Sun, 17 Jul, 06:21
DuyHai Doan Re: how to start a embed cassandra instance? Tue, 12 Jul, 13:37
DuyHai Doan Re: how to start a embed cassandra instance? Wed, 13 Jul, 12:31
DuyHai Doan Re: Read gets stale data after failure of commit phase in CAS operation Mon, 25 Jul, 07:34
DuyHai Doan Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Wed, 27 Jul, 20:05
DuyHai Doan Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Fri, 29 Jul, 20:36
DuyHai Doan Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Sat, 30 Jul, 11:52
Eric Evans Re: Cassandra discussion channel on Slack! Mon, 18 Jul, 14:22
Eric Evans Re: Listing Keys Hierarchically Using a Prefix and Delimiter Thu, 28 Jul, 15:19
Eric Evans Re: Listing Keys Hierarchically Using a Prefix and Delimiter Fri, 29 Jul, 14:40
Eric Stevens Re: Performance impact on schema Tue, 05 Jul, 14:21
Eric Stevens Re: Issue in internode encryption in cassandra Mon, 25 Jul, 13:39
Eric Stevens Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Fri, 29 Jul, 01:25
Eric Stevens Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Fri, 29 Jul, 17:00
Eric Stevens Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Sat, 30 Jul, 00:03
Eric Stevens Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Sat, 30 Jul, 14:49
Farzad Panahi Cassandra stable version for production Wed, 20 Jul, 23:33
Farzad Panahi Re: Cassandra stable version for production Mon, 25 Jul, 21:30
Farzad Panahi Node after restart sees other nodes down for 10 minutes Tue, 26 Jul, 19:54
Farzad Panahi Re: Node after restart sees other nodes down for 10 minutes Wed, 27 Jul, 21:04
Farzad Panahi Re: Node after restart sees other nodes down for 10 minutes Wed, 27 Jul, 22:39
Graham Sanderson Re: Blog post on Cassandra's inner workings and performance - feedback welcome Mon, 11 Jul, 00:50
Hiroyuki Yamada Re: Read operation can read uncommitted data? Sun, 03 Jul, 09:00
Jacob Willoughby Listing Keys Hierarchically Using a Prefix and Delimiter Thu, 28 Jul, 03:56
Jacob Willoughby Re: Listing Keys Hierarchically Using a Prefix and Delimiter Fri, 29 Jul, 05:28
Jake Luciani [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 2.1.15 released Wed, 06 Jul, 14:17
Jake Luciani [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 2.2.7 released Wed, 06 Jul, 14:19
Jake Luciani [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 3.0.8 released Wed, 06 Jul, 14:20
Jake Luciani Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 3.0.8 released Fri, 08 Jul, 02:10
Jakub Narloch Cassandra 3.4 Triggers API Mon, 25 Jul, 12:47
Jakub Narloch Re: Cassandra 3.4 Triggers API Mon, 25 Jul, 19:14
Jan Algermissen Are updates on map columns causing tombstones? Mon, 11 Jul, 14:16
Jason J. W. Williams Re: DTCS SSTable count issue Mon, 11 Jul, 20:57
Jaydeep Chovatia How to get current value of commitlog_segment_size_in_mb? Thu, 07 Jul, 20:23
Jean Carlo Exclude a host from the repair process Wed, 13 Jul, 13:44
Jeff Jirsa Re: Ring connection timeouts with 2.2.6 Tue, 05 Jul, 03:16
Jeff Jirsa Re: DTCS SSTable count issue Thu, 07 Jul, 17:25
Jeff Jirsa Re: Is my cluster normal? Fri, 08 Jul, 02:17
Jeff Jirsa Re: DTCS SSTable count issue Mon, 11 Jul, 20:38
Jeff Jirsa Re: Are counters faster than CAS or vice versa? Wed, 20 Jul, 18:53
Jeff Jirsa Re: regarding drain process Wed, 27 Jul, 14:27
Jeff Jirsa Re: Re : Purging tombstones from a particular row in SSTable Wed, 27 Jul, 21:51
Joaquin Alzola RE: Blog post on Cassandra's inner workings and performance - feedback welcome Sat, 09 Jul, 00:53
Johnny Miller Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server Tue, 12 Jul, 18:47
Johnny Miller Re: (C)* stable version after 3.5 Tue, 12 Jul, 20:25
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jan 2019112
Dec 2018131
Nov 2018145