cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Joaquin Alzola <Joaquin.Alz...@lebara.com>
Subject RE: Blog post on Cassandra's inner workings and performance - feedback welcome
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2016 00:53:16 GMT
Hi Manuel

I think localhost will not work for people on the internet.

BR

Joaquin

From: kiessling.manuel@gmail.com [mailto:kiessling.manuel@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Manuel Kiessling
Sent: 07 July 2016 14:12
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Blog post on Cassandra's inner workings and performance - feedback welcome

Hi all,
I'm currently in the process of understanding the inner workings of Cassandra with regards
to network and local storage mechanisms and operations. In order to do so, I've written a
blog post about it which is now in a "first final" version.
Any feedback, especially corrections regarding misunderstandings on my side, would be highly
appreciated. The post really represents my very subjective view on how Cassandra works under
the hood, which makes it prone to errors of course.
You can access the current version at http://localhost:4000/tutorials/2016/02/29/cassandra-inner-workings-and-how-this-relates-to-performance/

Thanks,
--
 Manuel
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,