cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Manuel Kiessling <man...@kiessling.net>
Subject Blog post on Cassandra's inner workings and performance - feedback welcome (URL fixed)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 14:24:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of understanding the inner workings of
Cassandra with regards to network and local storage mechanisms and
operations. In order to do so, I've written a blog post about it which is
now in a "first final" version.

Any feedback, especially corrections regarding misunderstandings on my
side, would be highly appreciated. The post really represents my very
subjective view on how Cassandra works under the hood, which makes it prone
to errors of course.

You can access the current version at
http://journeymonitor.com:4000/tutorials/2016/02/29/cassandra-inner-workings-and-how-this-relates-to-performance/

Thanks,