cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Abhinav Solan <abhinav.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 20:20:04 GMT
Thanks a lot for suggestion Romain, I have done the setup to see the driver
logs, but haven't seen that error again.
Also thanks for the MaxRequestPerConnection tip, I will change it to 32K.

Regards,
Abhinav

tried for query failed (tried: ****************:9042 (com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.ConnectionException:
[****************] Pool is CLOSING))