cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Abhinav Solan <abhinav.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:02:58 GMT
Thanks, Johnny
Actually, they were running .. it went through a series of read and writes
.. and recovered after the error.
Is there any settings I can specify in preparing the Session at java client
driver level, here are my current settings -

PoolingOptions poolingOptions = new PoolingOptions()
         .setConnectionsPerHost(HostDistance.LOCAL, 20, 20)
         .setMaxRequestsPerConnection(HostDistance.LOCAL, 128)
         .setNewConnectionThreshold(HostDistance.LOCAL, 100);

 Cluster.Builder builder = Cluster.builder()
         .addContactPoints(cp)
         .withPoolingOptions(poolingOptions)
         .withProtocolVersion(ProtocolVersion.NEWEST_SUPPORTED)
         .withPort(port);

tried for query failed (tried: ****************:9042 (com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.ConnectionException:
[****************] Pool is CLOSING))