cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Abhinav Solan <abhinav.so...@gmail.com>
Subject NoHostAvailableException coming up on our server
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 17:46:36 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am getting this error on our server, it comes and goes seems the
connection drops a comes back after a while -

Caused by: com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.NoHostAvailableException:
All host(s) tried for query failed (tried: ****************:9042
(com.datastax.driver.core.exceptions.ConnectionException:
[****************] Pool is CLOSING))
	at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.reportNoMoreHosts(RequestHandler.java:218)
	at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.access$1000(RequestHandler.java:43)
	at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler$SpeculativeExecution.sendRequest(RequestHandler.java:284)
	at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.startNewExecution(RequestHandler.java:115)
	at com.datastax.driver.core.RequestHandler.sendRequest(RequestHandler.java:91)
	at com.datastax.driver.core.SessionManager.executeAsync(SessionManager.java:129)

Can anyone suggest me what can be done to handle this error ?

Thanks,

Abhinav