cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Romain Hardouin <romainh...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Open source equivalents of OpsCenter
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 07:54:03 GMT
Do you run C* on physical machine or in the cloud? If the topology doesn't change too often
you can have a look a Zabbix. The downside is that you have to set up all the JMX metrics
yourself... but that's also a good point because you can have custom metrics. If you want
nice graphs/dashboards you can use Grafana to plot Zabbix data. (We're also using SaaS but
that's not open source).For the rolling restart and other admin stuff we're using Rundeck.
It's a great tool when working in a team.
(I think it's time to implement an open source alternative to OpsCenter. If some guys are
interested I'm in.)
Best,
Romain