cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Melinda Zoe <zoe.meli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Planning to Use Cassandra
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2016 17:15:42 GMT
Hello Group,
I’m ready tohave a go at Cassandra. I have two questions as I plan everything out: 1.   If
I create the database on Mac OS, what is theprocess for migrating it to another environment
like Windows? This concerns mebecause I’m not sure who will host me later. Is it as simple
as copying andpasting the database and moving all of the files over or will the database needto
be converted?
2.   I want to use Cassandra for a website that willrely heavily on content that I provide
the user over new profiles and/or newaccounts that the user creates. I plan on uploading content
daily. Have any ofyou created a template for uploading records into Cassandra or have any
of you createda script for loading multiple records at a time?  Melinda