cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Melinda Zoe <zoe.meli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Planning to Use Cassandra
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2016 19:17:42 GMT
Thank you so much, Paul. This is extremely useful information for me. The new content will
come from websites (brief program information i.e. just titles and times) that will be copy/paste
into a text file. I've thought about other alternatives but I'd rather have a clean database
and put in the work than anything else. Thank you so much for all of your help.

Melinda