cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Brooke Jensen <bro...@instaclustr.com>
Subject Re: 1) select collection_type whith keywork 'in' . 2)how to using UDF in update?
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 03:36:51 GMT
Hi.

Can you please show me the specific error message you are receiving, as
well as the schema for this table (you can use the cql command "describe
table").

*Brooke Jensen*
VP Technical Operations & Customer Services
www.instaclustr.com | support.instaclustr.com
<https://support.instaclustr.com/hc/en-us>

This email has been sent on behalf of Instaclustr Limited (Australia) and
Instaclustr Inc (USA). This email and any attachments may contain
confidential and legally privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, do not copy or disclose its content, but please reply
to this email immediately and highlight the error to the sender and then
immediately delete the message.