cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Keil <dominik.k...@movilizer.com>
Subject Re: Changing a cluster name
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:37:58 GMT
Also you might want to explicitly do "nodetool flush system". I've
recently done this in C* 2.2.6 and just "nodetool flush" would not have
flushed the system keyspace, leading to the change in cluster name not
being persisted across restarts.

Cheers

--
*Dominik Keil*
Phone: + 49 (0) 621 150 207 31

Movilizer GmbH
Konrad-Zuse-Ring 30
68163 Mannheim
Germany

--
movilizer.com

[image: Visit company website] <http://movilizer.com/>
*Reinvent Your Mobile Enterprise*

*-Movilizer is moving*
After June 27th 2016 Movilizer's new headquarter will be

*EASTSITE VIIIKonrad-Zuse-Ring 3068163 Mannheim*

<http://movilizer.com/training>
<http://movilizer.com/training>

*Be the first to know:*
Twitter <https://twitter.com/Movilizer> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/movilizer-gmbh> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Movilizer> | stack overflow
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/movilizer>

Company's registered office: Mannheim HRB: 700323 / Country Court: Mannheim
Managing Directors: Alberto Zamora, Jörg Bernauer, Oliver Lesche Please
inform us immediately if this e-mail and/or any attachment was transmitted
incompletely or was not intelligible.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorized use by the intended
information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by any other party. If you are not
an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any
attachment and all copies and inform the sender.