cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ralf Meier <n...@cht3.com>
Subject Re: Problems with nodetool
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:54:33 GMT
Yes.

 <https://twitter.com/datastax>  <https://plus.google.com/+Datastax/about>  <http://feeds.feedburner.com/datastax>
>  <http://goog_410786983/>
>
>  <http://www.datastax.com/gartner-magic-quadrant-odbms>
>
> DataStax is the fastest, most scalable distributed database technology, delivering Apache
Cassandra to the world’s most innovative enterprises. Datastax is built to be agile, always-on,
and predictably scalable to any size. With more than 500 customers in 45 countries, DataStax
is the database technology and transactional backbone of choice for the worlds most innovative
companies such as Netflix, Adobe, Intuit, and eBay.

> On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 6:42 AM, Ralf Meier <news@cht3.com <mailto:news@cht3.com>>
wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I tried to install a cassandra cluster using docker (official image) on 6 different machines.
(Each physical machine will host one docker container).
> Each physical node has two network cards. One for an „internal network“ where the
cassandra cluster should use for communication. (IP: 10.20.39.1 to x.x.x.6)
> Through one port conflict on the host machine I had to change the port 7000 in cassandra,yaml
to 7002 for the communication between the nodes.

> The docker containers spined up with out any issues. On each node.
>
> Now I tried to check if all nodes could communicate to each other by using the "node-tool
status“ command. But always when I entered the command I