cassandra-user mailing list archives

From vasu.no...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Backup strategy
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 23:01:10 GMT
Bhuvan,

Thanks for the info but actually I'm not looking for migration strategy. just want to backup
strategy and retention policy best practices

Thanks,
Vasu

> On Jun 16, 2016, at 6:51 PM, Bhuvan Rawal <bhu1rawal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Vasu,
>
> Planet Cassandra has a documentation page for basic info about migrating to cassandra
from MySQL. What to expect and what not to. It can be found here.

starting from Slide 31. Also the QA session of the talk is informative too - http://www.doanduyhai.com/blog/?p=1757.

> Best Regards,
> Bhuvan
>
>> On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 4:03 AM, <vasu.nosql@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi ,
>>
>> I'm from relational world recently started working on Cassandra. I'm just wondering
what is backup best practices for DB around 100 Tb with multi DC setup.