cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Julien Anguenot <jul...@anguenot.org>
Subject Re: Cassandra monitoring
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 13:33:16 GMT
Hey Otis,

hehe :-)

I do have the latest agents running but these metrics are still empty on my side. Will take
that issue on Sematext side then.

Thanks.

   J.

> On Jun 15, 2016, at 8:26 AM, Otis Gospodnetić <otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Julien Anguenot <julien@anguenot.org <mailto:julien@anguenot.org>>
wrote:

>> On Jun 14, 2016, at 2:10 PM, Arun Ramakrishnan <sinchronized.arun@gmail.com <mailto:sinchronized.arun@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> […]
>

>> Sematext has a integrations for monitoring cassandra. Does anyone have good experience
with it ?

> We are using Sematext with Cassandra 3.0.x and it is mostly working fine for us expect
couple of metrics (pending writes and pending cluster ops) that never got supported after
Casandra 2.2.x. Did report the issue but it never got fixed. Otis if you are listening? :-)

> I am - almost always ;)
> We've added those metrics you mentioned a while back - see the various tabs on the left
in the attached screenshots.  Make sure you have the latest SPM agent for Cassandra.

> Otis
> --
> Monitoring - Log Management - Alerting - Anomaly Detection
> Solr & Elasticsearch Consulting Support Training - http://sematext.com/ <http://sematext.com/>
>

> --
> Julien Anguenot (@anguenot)
>

> <Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 9.16.13 AM.png><Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 9.25.14
AM.png>

--
Julien Anguenot (@anguenot)