cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloom filter memory usage disparity
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 15:05:56 GMT
Hi, we would need more information here (if you did not solve it yet).

What is your Cassandra version?
Does this 3 node cluster use a Replication Factor of 3?
Did you change the bloom_filter_fp_chance recently?

That table has about 16M keys and 140GB of data.

Is that the total value or per node? In any case, we need the data size for
the 3 nodes to understand.

It might have been a temporary situation, but in this case you would know
by now.

C*heers,